TABC License Course Online
Welcome to the TABC Certification page. We hope to be your one-stop shop for the Texas Alcohol Beverage Commission (TABC) certification program.
This website is owned by Professional Bartending Schools of America (PBSA). PBSA trains over 15,000 servers of alcohol each year nationwide in our bartending schools and online through our websites. Our instructors are certified instructors with TIPS, ServSafe and TABC responsible alcohol programs.
The use of our TABC Certification websites for online TABC certification is growing rapidly daily. The cost of gasoline and the time to register for a class and drive to a training facility make the online TABC Certification course a logical choice.
In addition, taking the course online allows you to take the course at your own pace and at your own time in the comfort of your home.
Our online TABC License course is approximately 2 hours long.You may pause the course to take a break during this time. You will also have plenty of time to review any segment that you want, to make sure you understand it.
Follow these easy steps below to take your training and receive your certification:
- Enroll in our TABC Certification class by clicking on the "$16.95" button above.
- Check the Learn2Serve- TABC Seller/Server Training for $16.95.
- Add to Cart at the price of $16.95
- Complete the TABC Certification course online.
- Print your TABC License immediately
Learn2Serve is required by the TABC to collect personally identifiable information. When clicking on the "$16.95" button, you will not be charged any fees unless you choose to purchase a class. You may choose not to be transferred to this website."
TABC Certification Course Overview
- Module 1 - TABC Seller Server Training Overview - Administrative information about seller-server certification
- Module 2 - Minors and Alcohol Sales - Preventing Illegal alcohol sales to minors
- Module 3 - Intoxicated People and Alcohol Sales - Preventing illegal alcohol sales to people that are intoxicated
- Module 4 - Other Permits - Types of permits, including private clubs
The TABC Course & Texas Food Handler Card Special - Only $25.00!
The Texas Food Handler course is required for all employees who handle food in the state of Texas. This special saves you $10.00 and gives you both required training courses on one website.
Upon completion of the entire course and passing the final exam, you may print out your offical certificate immediately!
Your TABC Certification is valid for two years from the date of issue. Learn2Serve will also submit your training information to the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission. Once the TABC enters your information into their database, you will be able to get replacement TABC licenses if you need one.
The TABC also requires that you submit your correct social security number and state ID or drivers license. This is a state law and the registration page is secure.